Our Favorites Right Now
Personalized Butcher Block - Monogrammed & Date
Handcrafted personalized butcher blocks make a great gift for all occasions and will enhance your kitchen’s beauty through their superior craftsmanship.
Butcher Block cutting boards from Driftless Studios are very durable. Because of the nature of the wood grain, the edge of the board is the strongest part of the board, making it great for chopping since it will show less knife scratches and marks. Our butcher block cutting boards are thicker than our face grain boards giving them more weight and body. Edge grain cutting boards require less upkeep. Our butcher block cutting board will be the “work horse” of any kitchen.
All of our butcher blocks are 1 1/4 inches thick and made with premium hardwoods (maple, cherry, walnut, and mahogany) and we offer multiple sizes (9x12 and 12x16).
All of our cutting boards are inspected at every point of production. Wood color tones will vary in each piece and the pictures provided are a good example of the product to be received and not the exact board. Please view all the pictures provided and see an example of our engraving on every wood type.
- We offer any design on any cutting board style. So if you don't see exactly what you are looking for send us a message and we can work on a design just for you!
- Each cutting board is handcrafted in the State of Wisconsin using locally sourced hardwoods.
- Our cutting boards are crafted with FDA approved water resistant glue (when applicable) and are hand finished with a blend of mineral oil and beeswax.
- Cutting board comes with product care instructions.
- Cutting boards will ship from Wisconsin within 1 week of order.
- Proofs will be sent and must be approved by the buyer before the cutting board will be put into production.